Parent Teacher Connect or PTC has exciting ideas to help connect you, the parents, with FCS and with each other so that we can make your experience at the school as well as that of your children the best it can be.
PTC's mission is:
To involve parents in encouraging and supporting the teachers, staff, other parents, and the programs at Fellowship Christian School.
As for the administrative details, we would like to put together a parent directory to foster ease of communication both between parents and the school (and vice versa) and among the parents.
Here are some ideas we are working on that we think will best serve the purposes of this group:
- A time of gathering together monthly to meet and pray for FCS staff and families.
- There will also be volunteer opportunities for parents to get involved with the life and activities of FCS:
- Carpool opportunities for class trips
- Operation Christmas Child
- FCS Teachers & Staff Christmas Banquet
- Recycled (Consignment) Uniform Drive
- Book Fair
- New Life Festival
- Spirit Week
- School-Wide Art Show
- FCS Teachers & Staff Appreciation Week
Contact: Julia Chan