FCS uses a powerful school management system – RenWeb School Management Software. We hope that all parents will take time to make themselves familiar with ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to see information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others.
RenWeb has created a 5 minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience (https://vimeo.com/126932181). The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your correct email address, as we will give access to the email address that you provided to us.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to: https://fs-md.client.renweb.com/pw/. (Firefox and Safari are the preferred browsers.)
- Type the school's District Code: FS-MD
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account. Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link will be active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- The web browser will display your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name and Password, then confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
Web Forms for Field Trips
Staff and School Directory
Family Account Balances
Lunch, Uniforms, Afterschool Payments
Customized Web Surveys and Tests
Other Useful School Information
We look forward to an amazing new school year with added conveniences of using our school management system. God bless you!
Principal / Director