We’re excited to announce our new school management system – RenWeb School Management Software.
We’re in the process of transitioning to everyone to ParentsWeb – a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to
see academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. Faculty and families
will need a few months to get used to our new online system, so please be patient with us as we transition to using this powerful
online tool to connect families better to our school at the tip of your fingertips. Our FCS office will continue to provide you any support from our office if you need.
RenWeb has created a 5 minute ParentsWeb Overview video, which will give you an introduction to the system.
Please watch it at your convenience (https://vimeo.com/126932181). The password: ParentsWeb
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
1.Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb. The school will give access to the email address that provided
to us during registration. If you are not able to login, please check to see that FCS has your correct email address.
2. In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to the school website (ncfcschool.org) and find the ParentsWeb information under
the Parents tab. Or go to: https://fs-md.client.renweb.com/pw/. (We have found that ParentsWeb does not perform well in Internet Explorer)
- Type the school's District Code: FS-MD
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account. Type your email address and click Create Account.
- An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
We look forward to an amazing new school year with added conveniences of using our new school management system.
God bless you!
Principal / Director