PRESCHOOL ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
- Enrollment Fees (Non-refundable): Priority $150 General $175
- Enrollment Procedure
Enrollment is completed when all forms have been submitted and fees have been paid.
|Forms for Complete Enrollment||Forms to be Submitted|
1. FCS Enrollment Form
2. Authorization & Agreements
3. Health & Medical From
4. ACH Payment Form & Fee
5. Enrollment Deposit & Fees
6. Tuition Worksheet From*
*Provided by the school office after #1-5 is received
1. Health Inventory From*
2. Emergency Form*
3. Copy of Birth Certificate*
4. Student Pickup Autorization Form
5. Student Handbook Agreement
*Must be received before the 1st day of school for child to
be admitted into the classroom
Toilet-Training Requirement: All FCS students should be toilet trained and be able to make it through a full day without regular accidents. Bringing your child in pull-ups instead of regular underwear does not constitute as being completely toilet-trained.
Adjustment Period Notice: After a reasonable period of time if the child and/or parents cannot adjust to the school’s rules, expectations, school culture, structure, beliefs, we reserve the right to withdraw the child from the program.
3. Enrollment Dates
- Priority Enrollment for Current Students (January 3 – 31st)
- Priority Enrollment for NCFC Members (February 5 – 19th)
- Public Enrollment kicks off at our School Open House (February 20th) and remains open
4. Uniform Dress Code: School uniforms are required for 3 year-olds class and older. Uniform guidelines may be found in the parents-student handbook, summer letter, or on the school website.
5. School Year Information
School Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:30pm
School Year Dates: September 5 - June 14 (approximately 180 school days)
No-School Breaks: Spring break (April 2-6), No FCS Camp (Jul. 31-Aug. 4), Teachers Prep Week (Aug. 28-Sept.1), Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 22-24), Christmas Break (December 26-Jan.2)