ELEMENTARY ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
- Non-refundable Book Fee & Enrollment Fee: $350
- New Student Application and Enrollment Procedure
New applicants may be requested to take an entrance examination for the grade level he/she applied.
After the examination, the applicant's family will be interviewed by the principal to discuss the school's
spiritual, ethical, and educational philosophies and expectations. Upon approval, applicants should submit all their forms and payment to the office.
Enrollment is completed when all forms have been submitted and fees have been paid.
|Forms for Complete Enrollment||Forms to be Submitted|
1. FCS Enrollment Form
2. Authorization & Agreements
3. Health & Medical From
4. ACH Payment Form & Fee
5. Enrollment Deposit & Fees
6. Tuition Worksheet From*
*Provided by the school office after #1-5 are received
1. Health Inventory From*
2. Emergency Form*
3. Copy of Birth Certificate*
4. Student Pickup Autorization Form
5. Student Handbook Agreement
*Must be received before the 1st day of school for child to
be admitted into the classroom
3. Enrollment Dates
- Priority Enrollment for Current Students (January 3 – 31st)
- Priority Enrollment for NCFC Members (February 5 – 18th)
- Public Enrollment kicks off at our School Open House (February 19th) and remains open
Regular school and athletic uniforms with logos will be required. Please see Unifrom tab for more information.
5. School Year Information
School Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:30pm
School Year Dates: September 4 - June 13 (approximately 180 school days)
School Breaks: Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 21-23), Christmas Break (December 24-Jan. 1), Spring break (March 17-22)