ELEMENTARY ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
- Non-refundable Tuition Deposit & Enrollment Fee: Priority $325 General $350
- New Student Application and Enrollment Procedure
- Phase 1 : New applicants will be request to be scheduled to take an entrance examination into the grade level he/she applied for.
- Phase 2 : One the applicant passes the examination, the applicant's family will be interviewed by the Principal to determine if the family is aligned with the school's spiritual, ethical, and educational philosophies and expectations.
- Phase 3 : Once the applicant has received acceptance after completing Phase1 and 2, applicants should submit their all forms and payment within 2 weeks of acceptance.
|Kindergarten||5 years||August 31, 2012|
|1st Grade||6 years||August 31, 2011|
|2nd Grade||7 years||August 31, 2010|
|3rd Grade||8 years||August 31, 2009|
|4th Grade||9 years||August 31, 2008|
Enrollment is completed when all forms have been submitted and fees have been paid.
|Forms for Complete Enrollment||Forms to be Submitted|
1. FCS Enrollment Form
2. Authorization & Agreements
3. Health & Medical From
4. ACH Payment Form & Fee
5. Enrollment Deposit & Fees
6. Tuition Worksheet From*
*Provided by the school office after #1-5 is received
1. Health Inventory From*
2. Emergency Form*
3. Copy of Birth Certificate*
4. Student Pickup Autorization Form
5. Student Handbook Agreement
*Must be received before the 1st day of school for child to
be admitted into the classroom
3. Enrollment Dates
- Priority Enrollment for Current Students (January 3 – 31st)
- Priority Enrollment for NCFC Members (February 5 – 19th)
- Public Enrollment kicks off at our School Open House (February 20th) and remains open
Regular school and athletic uniforms with logos will be required. Please see Unifrom tab for more information.
5. School Year Information
School Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:30pm
School Year Dates: September 5 - June 14 (approximately 180 school days)
No-School Breaks: Spring break (April 2-6), No FCS Camp (Jul. 31-Aug. 4), Teachers Prep Week (Aug. 28-Sept.1), Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 22-24), Christmas Break (December 26-Jan.2)