Fellowship Christian School is committed to providing a Christ-centered environment,
delivering exemplary education for the positive development of every child,
and empowering students to become leaders who live according to a biblical worldview.
Fellowship Christian School seeks to work with parents in raising children from a biblical perspective.
The parents are the first teachers to each student. The teachers and school will help support families
and their mission to raise godly children. The Christian church and wider community that your child is
exposed to should continue to reinforce values and morals taught in the each home.
Colossians 2:6, 7
“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him,
rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught,
and overflowing with thankfulness.”
FCS is committed to:
- Providing a teaching staff dedicated to the Lord and His children
- Worshipping Jesus Christ daily through Bible lessons, prayer, and songs with all students
- Implementing a curriculum that integrates Christian beliefs and understanding in all areas
- Directing our faith in action through service, love, and kindness
- Creating an atmosphere where each student feels love, care, and respect
- Encourage parents and church school leaders to pray and actively support the students
- Assist parents in teaching their children within the framework of our stated purposes
We will aim to strengthen the intimate relationship that children can have with God through His Son
Jesus Christ. We believe that every child can learn and experience God’s great love for them.
All of our curriculum will be biblically-based as we shepherd the children to understand they are
loved by all-powerful and loving God.
2 Corinthians 8:7
“But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge,
in complete earnestness and in your love for us –
see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”
FCS is committed to:
- Providing a stimulating curriculum that challenges and excites students to learn and explore
- Integrating subject matter across the curriculum with practical application
- Involving progressive technology to prepare students for success in today’s world
- Leading the exploration of new concepts and ideas
- Developing critical thinking skills for learning and understanding
Fellowship Christian School seeks to equip students by caring about and ministering to the whole
child working toward spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development. The
teacher, by example as well as through curriculum, teaches students the knowledge, skills, and
attitudes necessary for development into responsible Christian adulthood. FCS strives to equip
students to influence the world for Christ and develop leaders with well-trained intellects subject
to righteous character (Proverbs 4:5, 18).
"Leaders of Biblical Perspective"
“Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes,
you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist,
with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness
that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,
with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
FCS is committed to
- Teaching the Word of God in depth and applying it daily to help children form a biblical perspective
- Helping students discover spiritual gifts and talents to be effective for God’s Kingdom
- Challenging students to improve academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally
- Teaching character development and important basic etiquette
- Teaching students and families that prayer empowers believers for God’s work
- Building a firm foundation on the Gospel to strengthen the body of Christ
- Providing students and families with the resources to grow in the knowledge of being saved to serve
- Training students to live in this world according to the standards and commands of God
By putting emphasis on character development and basic Christian faith principles of love, Fellowship
Christian School hopes to give our students the inspiration and basic knowledge to thrive as effective
leaders into today’s society. By strengthening the children’s self-esteem through the message and
application from a biblical perspective, we hope to help each child feel confident to stand out as good,
confident, well-equipped individuals.
MOTTO: CONNECT, EQUIP, LEAD
Our mission, vision, and core beliefs are encapsulated in the words: “Connect, Equip, and Lead.”
CONNECT: Students connect in a nurturing learning environment where healthy relationships are built.
FCS strives to provide a close-knit community where students and their families are brought closer to each
other and to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. The three swooshes on our logo symbolize church, family, and
school being Christ-centered in the bringing up of a child in the way of the Lord. It takes a whole community
to raise and nurture a child.
EQUIP: Students are equipped to excel in character, spiritual, and academic development in order to stand
out in this world as true, spiritual, and intellectual Christians. In an ever-shifting society, it is the school’s
strong hope that children are raised up with the Gospel and with a biblical worldview.
We seek to partner with parents in training up their children in the way he should go so that when they are
old, they will not depart from it (Prov. 22:6).
LEAD: Students are given the opportunity to discover who they are, develop skills to be lifelong learners of
biblical perspectives, and build upright character so that they can lead as effective and impactful spiritual
leaders. We do not only want children to be equipped with a wealth of knowledge, but more importantly,
we desire to help students know how to live life following God’s ways and not man’s ways.
Students will be given the opportunity to understand giving, leading, community service, and putting
spiritual principles into practice while practicing spiritual virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Our purpose is to partner with the families in this community to help them fulfill their God-given responsibility
to educate their children, thereby strengthening the body of Christ Jesus and equipping them to fulfill their
God-given calling in life.
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your
heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give
you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when
you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and
instruction of the Lord.